Sunday 26 June 2011

Nishi Hot Sexy Indian Actress Biography Photos Videos

Nishi Biography
Nishi, a star of the '60s and '70s known for working with new heroes of her time relives the old memories. Daughter of producer, director and actor, Master Vinayak (Vinayak Damodar Karnataki), Nanda was the third born in the family comprising of seven brothers and sisters. "Sometimes I used to wonder why, in a family as big as mine, I was the favourite child of my parents. My father and mother (Sushila) were, to me, like a god and a goddess. My father used to relate stories of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Capt. Laxmi, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru etc. My parents were instrumental in imparting high moral and cultural values in all of us. This is the time when the young girl dreamt of becoming another Capt. Laxmi."

When Nanda was 5 years old, one day her father came up to her and said, "You have to work in my film." The young girl was taken aback and for a moment saw her dreams of becoming a second Capt. Laxmi being shattered. "He tried his best to cajole me in agreeing but I put my foot down and said "Nothing doing". Later my mother pacified me into giving in, saying, "Your father loves you and that is why he chose you to star in his film. Later when Nanda gave her nod, to her surprise, she was told that she would have to play a boy in the film. "I wondered why did he have to choose me when my father could have taken any of my brothers to play a role? After much explanation I agreed to do the film and that was Mandir (1948). While making the film my father expired. After his death, Dinkar Patil completed the film. Having tasted filmdom, Baby Nanda decided to do films besides attending school. First she did Jaggu(1952) as a child artiste in which Shyama was playing the heroine. In 1954 she did Shankaracharya and Jagat Guru. In the same year she did Angaray directed by K.B. Lal that starred Nargis and Nasir Khan and had a good supporting cast that included Vanmala, Jagirdar, Jeevan among others. "Then she did Dinkar Patil's Kuldaivat followed by Shevgacha Shenga produced by Sadashiv Row Kavi and directed by Shantaram Athavle.

Nishi
Nishi
Nishi
Nishi
Nishi
Nishi
Nishi
Nishi 
Nishi 
Nishi 
nisha kotaari hot wet song
Nisha Lagilo Re - Fuad Feat MiLa (Original Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...