Sunday 3 July 2011

Sakshi Talwar Hot Sexy Indian Actress Biography Photos Videos

Sakshi Talwar Biography
Sakshi Talwar aka Vrinda of Remix plays a bubbly delivery girl in the show. I play the youngest of the four characters who is loved and protected by everyone. I don't work in the parlour but I am an aspiring beauty queen so I hang around in the parlour to learn beauty tips. Also I bond well with all the girls in the parlour and I deliver the parlour stuff to the people, says the cute young thing who will have a traditional look in the show similar to her Remix look.
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
Sakshi Talwar
smzaheer in coffee house hindi movie
Ashi and Vrinda talks about Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...