Tuesday 5 July 2011

Simple Kaur Hot Sexy indian Actress Biography Photos Videos

Simple Kaur Biography
New Delhi She always wanted to be an actress. So after a stint in theatre, a little modelling, a few TV appearances and a short film, she moved from Delhi to Mumbai to pursue her dream. They say you should dream because dreams come true. And here she is. Simple Kaul is, today, famous as Pam of Shararat (Star Plus) and Reema Gurjal of Yeh Meri Life Hai (Sony).

Pretty and talented Simple has succeeded in tellytown and one of the reasons is her distinctive look - especially her short hair. ‘‘I am happy. Work is going fine. I enjoy both the shows. Shararat is been around for two and half years and I’ve been associated with Yeh Meri Life Hai for about a year and a half. It’s great fun,’’ says Simple.
She plays this comic vamp, Pam, in the popular weekly Shararat. ‘‘She is negative but comic. Pam is a cutie,’’ she smiles. In Yeh Meri Life Hai she plays this very rich girl Reema Gujral, a very sweet, innocent and lonely child who finally marries the guy she always loved. ‘‘Reema is an interesting character and has given me a lot of scope to perform. Reema has gone through a lot. She starts as a teeny bopper, college girl and then she discovers the woman inside her and matures,’’ explains Simple who feels very comfortable doing both serious and comic roles. ‘‘In a comedy you can play around. You can improvise. There is a lot that’s impromptu. It’s instant. Whereas in a serious role you cannot take many liberties,’’ she adds.
You probably don’t know this but Simple is a trained classical singer who used to be a part of a band called Prithvi when she lived in Delhi. Later it dissolved due to individual differences. ‘‘I have trained for five years. I want to take up singing seriously but there is no time. I haven’t been doing my riyaz lately. The shooting schedules are so hectic there is hardly any time left for anything. Morning is one big rush. But I want to start my music again. I love singing,’’ reveals Simple who’s a very simple person with simple habits. ‘‘My needs are very basic. I want a pleasant, comfortable life with a decent bank balance, good work and nice people around me. That’s fair enough, isn’t it? Also, when you are all by yourself you cannot be very demanding,’’ she laughs.

Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Simple Kaur
Mithun, Simple Kapadia -- Kab Se Tadap Rahe Hai (Pyar Ke Do Pal 1986) - Dilraj Kaur
Raula Pai Gaya- Patiala House 720p Full Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...